Hello, today I will be participating in the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you so much Jaguar, for nominating me for this! If you like dolls, superhero stories or anything else in her bio:
I’m a girl in AK who loves jaguars and posting funny ancedotes about living the AK life! King Jag (the jaguar in the background) and his Court feature prominently in this funny blog! I love playing my cello, playing my piano, reading, sledding, my American Girl dolls and much more!
Then follow her blog!!! She also has something called the Mary Show:
Anyway, on with the post.
Here are the rules:
- Display the Sunshine Award logo in your post
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to their blog
- Answer the five questions
- Nominate 5-10 you think deserve this award
- Give the nominees 5 questions to answer
- Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated!
Question 1: Why do you think you bring sunshine into the world through your blog?
I think one way I bring sunshine into the world through my blog, is my trying to encourage others through what I write. If you have any prayer requests I would love to pray for you! Submit them here.
Question 2: Who is someone you admire?
Someone I really admire is my mom. She does so many things for us and loves all of us so much.
Question 3: What are three unique traits about you?
1) I am exceptionally good at being able to both find other people’s stuff and lose my own stuff at an amazing rate.
2) I am perfectly fine with things not being perfect (Okay, not perfectly fine, but I’m not a perfectionist)
3) I am fairly good at taking an all-right recipe and tweaking it to make it better.
Question 4: Are you a morning or night person?
I am a definite morning person. I feel so focused in the morning (provided I got you know…. more than 5 hours of sleep). If I don’t go to bed early enough then I pay for it later in the day. Yes, I am a morning person.
Question 5: Do you wear makeup on a daily basis?
I never wear makeup. I have worn stage makeup occasionally in years past. I am completely content without ever having to wear makeup.
Here are my questions for my nominees:
- How do you or can you be sunshine to those around you, not only in the blogging world, but in your household and life?
- Who do you look up to the most?
- How can you make your posts positive and uplifting to those who read your blog?
- Random question: What is your favorite snack?
- Think of someone outside of your family who’s life you could make brighter. How would you do it?